Recent content by 86dogchamps

  1. 8

    SMC 2018!!! What are your thoughts!!!

    Wow, touchy much? I was just giving my honest assessment of what I saw at spring practice. Not a parking lot want to be coach as you referred to and don't have any kids on the field. I did play for Murphy my whole life till I graduated in '86 though and know a good line when I see one. I...
  2. 8

    SMC 2018!!! What are your thoughts!!!

    I watched all our spring practices and so is ours. Turn out was pathetic. I think we had mid-20's all week. Only real size and experience we had on the line was Shope. We lost a great guard/,linebaker mid-week who from what I hear won't be back and our left tackle has been on the football...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
  2. 02 On3 Football Inside college football’s looming contract fight: Why player buyouts are about to take center stage
  3. 03 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  4. 04 On3 Basketball John Calipari dishes on coaching compensation as battle looms over Protect College Sports Act
  5. 05 Sports Predictions College Football Polymarket Odds: Point spreads for Week 5 games