Recent content by AC2017

  1. A

    Trouble posting on the pay boards

    I checked thru an "alternative" account. No problems. Grrrr.
  2. A

    Trouble posting on the pay boards

    When I try to view, it asks if I want to sign up for a new membership. Doing the same thing on my cell and computer.
  3. A

    Trouble posting on the pay boards

  4. A

    Cobra Kai

    Just started, I'm loving it! And why am I just hearing about this series? It's awesome!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set
  5. 05 On3 Greg McElroy: Keelon Russell 'might be the best quarterback in the country by season's end'