Recent content by adcoop

  1. A

    WNBA plays tomorrow

    I checked in on both. Had the Multiview going with three NFL games. Dream/Liberty game much better than the Valkeries/Aces. Aces are dealing with a lot of injuries and having to play their 3 stars far too many minutes. They seemed tired yesterday. I expect a much better game from them...
  2. A

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    i did more than watch their score. I watched the game. Miami scores on everyone and Mensah is probably your Heisman winner at this point. Clemson's defense made plays through. Their defense through 3 Quarters was definitely enough to give us trouble. Context matters. I am talking about how...
  3. A

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    It's still early in the season.and the stats can be skewed by one poor game which they had against LSU. However, if you watched their subsequent games, their defense has played much better. If they hadn't, Clemson would probably 1-4.
  4. A

    2025 UK was garbage: They hired an OC from elite program (Oregon)

    Would Rattler have receivers that can catch the ball? The only one we seem to have right now is Mazeo. Probably would not have had to go into OT if Harbor doesn't drop that slant at the end of regulation. ....and why does Tuggle even play? Dude has dropped almost every pass thrown to him.
  5. A

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Wrong week for that. Can't really blame Sellers for today. He didn't make those stupid 4th down play calls.
  6. A

    Honestly, Do You See Us Winning Another Game?

    Clemson's defense is formidable. Will have to not turn the ball against them. Our secondary is so bad that I look for Mateer to have a breakout game against us. The only game that I would put money on for us to win is Arkansas.
  7. A

    Truly, the only thing ?NBA fans care about is Clark

    I'm attending a Gamecock funeral. Don't have time to be bothered right now. :ROFLMAO:
  8. A

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    Can we really hide behind the buy-out anymore? It's bad, real bad. . Think the team quits and gives us no choice.
  9. A

    Unrecoverable: This program is over; When does it happen?

    How Beamer was stuttering after Kentucky came back in the 3rd Quarter, I wouldn't be surprised if we found out that he was told he's out with a loss today.
  10. A

    WNBA plays tomorrow

    :ROFLMAO:. Got NFL tomorrow, but will definitely check-in from time to time.
  11. A

    Truly, the only thing ?NBA fans care about is Clark

    So, what are we talking about then. I have never doubted her popularity. I have always talked about her uneven play which most on here that argue with me don't watch enough to know.
  12. A

    Truly, the only thing ?NBA fans care about is Clark

    Actually, I don't mind that. I acknowledge that she is the most popular player. i just think several people mentioning that she is the best player are delusional. i acknowledge she is very talented, but far too inconsistent to be considered the best. This series should have shown it to you...
  13. A

    Think the WNBA will suspend A`ja for a game? The rules say she should be(& she should) but they won`t.

    Y'all big mad. Don't worry Rev, everyone is not going to be in your tribe. However, A'ja has a quite large tribe of Gamecocks who love and respect what she does and is still doing for our University. She is the standard for Women's Basketball here and for the world. Don't let a few guys on a...
  14. A

    Linda Cohn exposes ?NBAs sham explanation for Asia not being suspended

    They really didn't. They are just scared to tell the Clark mob a flat out no.
  15. A

    Linda Cohn exposes ?NBAs sham explanation for Asia not being suspended

    ....and the league office said no. So, there. Go on with your complaining and not watching. See you next spring.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Dave Portnoy has no 'buyer's remorse' about Bryce Underwood: 'Certainly can't blame it all on him'
  5. 05 On3 Football Big Ten admits officiating mistake on PAT attempt during Maryland vs. Nebraska