Recent content by aimeedee

  1. A

    Yeah, he was claiming it was in a PM, but it is a flat-out lie. I've never said anything...

    Yeah, he was claiming it was in a PM, but it is a flat-out lie. I've never said anything disparaging about you and the last thing I would be in a position to criticize anyone on is FB knowledge. LOL. They seem to think we are in cahoots and that Area's lie will stir up trouble. LOL!
  2. A

    On the reddit site -- "My thoughts on Aimee, SOG, Vargas and others on the old site."...

    On the reddit site -- "My thoughts on Aimee, SOG, Vargas and others on the old site." https://www.reddit.com/r/WEARESC_OT/
  3. A

    Area's post on TOS is a flat out lie. I've never discussed either you or SonofGodzilla in PMs...

    Area's post on TOS is a flat out lie. I've never discussed either you or SonofGodzilla in PMs to him, let alone knocked you. And he hasn't "gone through" the old PMs in his old inbox. The inbox doesn't even exist anymore. He seems to think we're conspiring together -- which is hilarious...
  4. A

    Don't think pink!

    Don't think pink!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Pitt stuns Virginia Tech on controversial missed field goal call
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games