Recent content by Albert_Onestone

  1. A

    ON3/Polymarket

    I think that's part of the problem. Sports betting is one thing, prediction markets are a different animal and a whole new can of worms. I realize prediction markets do sports betting so to speak, but it's so much more than that, and so much more dangerous in my opinion for a myriad of reasons...
  2. A

    ON3/Polymarket

    I think you can be as old as you want. 100 even.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Danny White puts Happy Hour at Neyland Stadium into effect for remainder of season
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 ACC Championship Polymarket odds updated after Week 4