Recent content by anarkb

  1. A

    PG recruiting for class of 2017

    I didn't realize Porter had no interest. Where is he likely headed?
  2. A

    Poll: Did you pick Duke to win the tournament (Duke fans only please)

    Based on the assumption that the OP is a graduate of the school his screen name implies, ignorance is probably an accurate term here.
  3. A

    Matt Jones ankle

    I can't believe we didn't make a move before the trade deadline yesterday to add some depth until Amile and Matt get back. ;)
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Colin Cowherd: Lincoln Riley, USC 'a little too high school' for me
  5. 05 On3 Football Derek Mason blasts Conference USA officiating after Middle Tennessee loss: ‘I’m tired of the bullshit’