Recent content by AnCRooster

  1. A

    south carolina

    North Central class of 88.
  2. A

    Florida USC Game Thread

    Every report I saw said Wisconsin had the most in NY and looked to have second most. Most said there was sizable gap down to Florida fans and not too many Baylor fans.
  3. A

    south carolina

    AJ wouldn't be Andrew Jackson would it?
  4. A

    Gamecocks Sunday

    I really don't think we will even keep it close with you guys. We had some good games earlier in the year but it's been so bad for the last half of the season I have to put down how we played(and especially shot) against Marquette as a fluke. Even then, we only heated up in the second half. I...
  5. A

    Gamecocks Sunday

    First time in a long stretch that we've looked good at all, in fact we've looked down right bad since January.
  6. A

    Gamecocks Sunday

    If it was in Charlotte not a word would be said even though it's closer.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 6
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Nebraska hosting 4-star flip target for Indiana game — and surging into visit