Recent content by angmo

  1. A

    Pike gone with losses to Penn and Seton Hall?

    I voted no and yes because that's the answer.
  2. A

    Pat Hobbs Facing Ethics Investigation

    Fire Hobbs!
  3. A

    OT: It's Felix Unger Day...

    Oscar Madisoy!
  4. A

    Next year will be ugly too

    If you just invested that money since 1962 you could have donated a fortune to RU these past few years. Poor planning gramps.
  5. A

    Pony up or Shut Up

    Blaming fans for their crap products has worked so well in Hollywood.
  6. A

    Pony up or Shut Up

    Who donates to pro sports? Laughable concept.
  7. A

    Chris Ash to Notre Dame…done deal

    Interview must have been awesome.
  8. A

    OT: Does anyone in here make custom yo-yo’s?

    I had to close shop when Burgermeister Meisterburger passed away.
  9. A

    OT: Driverless cars, yeah, nothing can go wrong.

    This is what I'll do to them.
  10. A

    I once dated a model

    Alas it was not meant to be with your swashbuckling paramour...
  11. A

    How Over Is It?

    Right now we are buried in an Indian burial ground.
  12. A

    OT: New Year's Day Poll-Who is the Composer of Suwanee River?

    I believe it was Hamana Hamana Hamana Ed Norton.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending