Recent content by Anon1754324197

  1. A

    New: Week 2 Class 8A thru Class 1A IMP Top 10 polls

    Normal West won't be in the top 10 for long. They're going to lose Friday to Champaign Central (0-1).
  2. A

    Sherrard Cancels Remainder of Varsity Season

    Well that sucks. Hopefully they can up their numbers soon
  3. A

    Biggest Surprises & Disappointments week 1

    Champaign Central losing to Danville is a pretty big disappointment, especially with Danville not even having a true QB. Going from beating them 38-14 and putting up 500 yards of offense last year to losing this time around with arguably a better roster and finishing with fewer than 170 yards is...
  4. A

    Class 6A fenwick 14 east st Louis 13 H

    Agree, but crazier things have happened. The coaches clearly quit on those kids. You have to at least try. In this case, you shouldn’t end the game with a TO left.
  5. A

    Class 6A fenwick 14 east st Louis 13 H

    It’s easy to win games when you have better jimmies and joes. When the talent gap isn’t HUGE you have to actually…coach.
  6. A

    Class 6A fenwick 14 east st Louis 13 H

    It’s incredibly frustrating watching them play. They’re loaded with talent, but these coaches are not good. I mean, look at this drive. What are we doing here?
  7. A

    CS8 Week 1

    How's the Glenwood offense looking?
  8. A

    CS8 Week 1

    Everything I’d read and watched suggested this game wouldn’t even be close. I’ll admit it, I expected a blowout too, just like last year’s score. After what they showed last night, I think they can find a way to win five games. But if they don’t get their defense figured out, it’ll be tough...
  9. A

    CS8 Week 1

    Agree with these picks here. Is Central that bad? I didn't catch the game last year, but I know SHS returns a bunch of production.
  10. A

    Week Zero Scrimmages

    What's the date/time for these? Would love to get to SHS vs. Normal U-High Southeast (H) vs Litchfield Springfield (H) vs Normal University
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Urban Meyer blasts Michigan offense for lack of NFL talent: 'I don’t see first-rounders out there'
  5. 05 On3 Football Nebraska RB Jamal Rule is 'back' for Indiana matchup after missing Week 5 game with ankle injury