Recent content by AppalacheeUKFan

  1. A

    Askew decision indeed tomorrow

    Assuming he picks UK as what seems to be expected, that's gotta sting for UL. Here's to hoping he joins BBN! Go Cats!
  2. A

    Barnes decision looming...

    Looks like Barnes is visiting next weekend.
  3. A

    Your favorite former Cat

    This is tougher than I thought. I would have to say Cliff Hawkins, Gerald Fitch, & Patrick Sparks in some order. Honorable mention to Ramel Bradley.
  4. A

    Starting 5

    Don't think it'll happen as a starting 5, but I'm intrigued by a "small ball" lineup including: Hagans Maxey Quickley Whitney Montgomery I think this would require Montgomery to have made quite a big leap from last year, but I have faith in our staff.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate eviscerates Lincoln Riley following USC's loss to Oregon: 'He will not get that thing back'
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Overtime Elite Pro Day: Beckham Black, Cayden Daughtry headline the day's top performers