Recent content by ArrowheadBlue

  1. A

    Michigan Strikes Again

    If I'm a Rutgers fan I'm hoping to beat Purdue next season. That's a big jump. Hopefully the faithful will remain patient for 3 more years but despite the NJ connection the Knights will have to recruit out of the area, too. Guys like Michigan and OSU will always have their choice. That's a fact.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 5 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football Ohio State comments on involvement of Jeremiah Smith, Tavian St. Clair at Life Surge event amid Pablo Torre investigation
  5. 05 On3 Basketball John Calipari clarifies comments on player pay, PCSA: ‘I am GREAT with my guys making money’