Recent content by ASU2001

  1. A

    #12A.L. Brown(8-3) @ #5Reagan(8-2)

    6 of Reagan's opponents are still playing as well.
  2. A

    Playoffs

    I thought they were doing a bye first round and then the other bye would be before the state championship. I thought I saw that somewhere. Could be wrong.
  3. A

    CPC Final Week "Regular Season"

    RJR was only able to put their capacity with the number of parking spaces available nearby.
  4. A

    CPC Week 10 Predictions "Huge Week"

    Reagan accepts all forms of payment. GoFan online, cash or card at the gate.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 'Bedlam on Ice' to bring Oklahoma vs. Oklahoma State rivalry back to Boone Pickens Stadium for club hockey showcase
  5. 05 On3 Football Joel Klatt on Bryce Underwood, Michigan offense: 'It's not really working'