Let Murray do his thing. and like somebody else said use Skal as a stretch 4. Face him up and let him take 8 or 9 jumpers. I agree at this point in his career he is far from a back to the basket player. If he's gonna score he needs to be facing up and taking jump shots. If he gets going he can...
Say what you wanna say, but unless we see dramatic improvement I think he comes back. I mean its not like it hasn't before. The twins were expected to both go in the first round before they went to college. They stayed 2 years. Cliff Alexander anyone??? Kasey Hill? Chris Walker? I mean Skal with...
I don't see a team like that getting abused by anyone next year like we just did today. Bam's big strong and rough like I've been preaching to everyone that we need. Ain't nobody gonna take a rebound from him or block his shot while he falls to the ground.
Why does this happen to us. It shouldn't matter too much though. They're still playing and OSU sucks. I mean like really, really sucks. Wonder why Thad Matta went from getting elite talent every year and having a perennial top 10 team to having teams like this one??? OSU needs to pick it up.
Who are you? I mean all I did was make a comment. Hell, an obvious one at that. Come on dude. We need a lights out 3pt shooter on our team every year. What if we had a Bryn Forbes coming off the bench this year? Granted that wouldn't help us in the low post but shooting is a weakness so far. But...
I mean we don't need to stop what we're doing at all. But we do need to have a Doron Lamb type on the roster every year. A shooter like Lamb coming off the bench would be lethal. This is what I worry about for next season. We need to add another guard to the class. Alkins is a good shooter but...