Recent content by baltimorened

  1. B

    Republicans, list your favorite things about Darlene Graham

    meritocracy in elections...don't know if I've heard that one before. She fits all the necessary constitutional requirements to be a senator. Is she a plant? she won the Republican primary. Admittedly, I'm not a big fan of these sister fills brothers seats or wives fill husbands...but it's...
  2. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    but aren't they both traffic violations that caused a pile up? That was your original post... Sorry, but if there's a pile up caused by either going over the speed limit or by a drunk driver, both are violations and both caused the pile up...I know what you're trying to say...there are degrees...
  3. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    isn't that what I've been saying....
  4. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    we may be talking around each other.
  5. B

    TRS - Trump Regret Syndrome

    I wasn't aware that all of his employees were Haitians under TPS.. I have posted many times that we need to adjust our one size fits all policy into something more Common sense.
  6. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    it's not that I don't know better, I had just remembered that there were some words after the election where the losing party questioned the election. I didn't recall exactly, so I googled it and up came sites highlighting claims about election validity... so that's what I posted. Now if the...
  7. B

    TRS - Trump Regret Syndrome

    isn't it against the law to employ illegal migrants?
  8. B

    It Would Be Absurd To Trust Democrats on Affordability

    they do pre election. After the election, there will be the normal, they couldn't do it because of Trump...
  9. B

    Pentagon heated debate forshadowed problems in Iran

    yea, it's really kind of sad. We used to be able to disagree on the means to solve our problems even if the compromise solution wasn't the best one. Nowadays our leaders can't seem to put aside their personal differences for the benefit of the American people. And I do agree, centrists are...
  10. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    yep, thats what I posted, you just expanded...thanks
  11. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    OK from one of the signatories of the letter "Dual Goals: Morell maintained that he also had a desire to inform the public about potential Russian interference, stating he had two goals: to help the Biden campaign and to get the story out before the upcoming presidential debate." Sorry..I...
  12. B

    Trump is planning some big surprises

    I have no anger...I just see it for what it is. You disagree, that's fine. Different people look at the same thing and see it differently. No need for anger, that's what makes the world go around..diversity of thought
  13. B

    Trump Administration Updates

    this seems like an extremely small thing to fall on your sword for. this is spectacular news...but where's my 2025 refund?
  14. B

    Pentagon heated debate forshadowed problems in Iran

    we've agreed on other topics in the past...you and I should be running the government. We'd have solved affordability, inflation, housing and healthcare by now and would be moving on to immigration
  15. B

    Trump increases cost 2.9% with tarifs

    so you're another American who is not worse off...I was sure I wasn't the only one doing better since Trump took office
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 6 updates at Cal, Georgia, Tennessee & more
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football USC WR Terrell Anderson set to undergo season-ending surgery
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting USC commit Danny Lang forced to sit out rest of season with knee injury