Recent content by BBBLazing2point0

  1. B

    John Pelphrey returning HOME TO UK

    You people don't remember the time when these guys came in played for Kentucky when we were on probation. The microwave fans suck. It is like the football fans bitching that we don't win 10 games a year. How long have you people been fans. Moving in the right direction is a good thing.
  2. B

    Will we be ranked in the polls next week?

    Win the next three and we are top 15 at least
  3. B

    Will we be ranked in the polls next week?

    In AP we are 27 if you count "other receiving votes"
  4. B

    Destin Florida

    I'm in Destin with my wife, daughter and her husband with my grandson, and my son and his girlfriend. Today at the beach I had my floppy UK beach hat on and saw 4 people wearin UK gear. We all said "Go Cats" as we passed each other.
  5. B

    Now will people get off Pope's *** and support this team

    With this great get, will everyone quit being negative and just support our team and be positive until we see what happens?
  6. B

    UConn’s going to win it again.

    What does "major threat to us" mean? Realize, while we have the all time wins lead, most of that was from a very long time ago. We have dominated in a few eras, the 40s and 50s, the mid 70s, the Pitino/Tubby years, and a good run by Cal. While I want us to compete every year for a title, I...
  7. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    Am I the only one that sees the irony here?
  8. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    You know who I was talking about. But, you decide to be an ***. This team is much different with Lowe and Q. You have an agenda, so you will stick with it and act like an idiot. But you are wrong.
  9. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    I use that one in Court sometimes
  10. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    How old are you? My grandson talks mare maturely
  11. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    LOL, I just re-read this. I thought you were calling me an "inhabit". Now I realize you say that I live in a dumpster. Which is a really good argument/comeback. Some of you people really suck.
  12. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    I swear, I don't understand the language being spoken on here. What does this mean?
  13. B

    I love Jack Givens but he's wrong

    what is an "inhabit"? I assume it isn't nice.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  3. 03 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  4. 04 On3 Football Matt Rhule makes cameo appearance in HBO's Lanterns finale
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oklahoma State is surging with former Big Ten commit -- and a visit is set