Recent content by BBN4UK

  1. B

    *** Official Game Thread***

    I just took a nerve pill
  2. B

    *** Official Game Thread***

    Why are we just throwing the ball up into the air
  3. B

    *** Official Game Thread***

    Terrible call
  4. B

    Does anybody else get nervous?

    I don't care who we are playing I can not help getting Nervous even when we are up by 20 with 5 minutes left in the game i still get Nervous I don't know why it has always been that way every since we lost to georgetown with the twin towers and i destroyed my T.V.
  5. B

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Kansas State Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 72 Kansas State: 62 Tiebreaker: 24
  6. B

    Mac McClung The Story

    Wow Thanks for Sharing
  7. B

    *** Official CatsIllustrated Kentucky v Cincinnati Prediction Contest ***

    Kentucky: 81 Cincinnati: 56 Tiebreaker: 19
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Keelon Russell vs. Kamario Taylor could be the quarterback matchup of the year
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Injury Report: Latest Week 5 updates at Florida, Louisville, Ohio State & more
  3. 03 On3 Football College football insider: Florida State's critical stretch, USC buyout math & more
  4. 04 On3 Football Northwestern's new era: Inside the first game at New Ryan Field
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: USC wide receiver Corey Simms expected to miss rest of season with knee injury