Recent content by Bcurt#4

  1. B

    Western Guilford Needs a Week 5 or 9 game

    I'm not to sure. I heard that we did to. But as of right now we don't have anyone.
  2. B

    Trinity Job

    I know of two guys that have interviewed at least. Mark Raynor and David Hayes have both interviewed. Both are former Trinity Bulldogs and are darn good coaches. I have coached with both of them at some point over the years. That is all I know in regards to the Bulldogs HC position.
  3. B

    Orange High School needs week 5 or 12

    Hey Coach, Western Guilford is looking for a week 5 game for the 2015 & 2016 seasons. I have passed this info on to our head coach and he will be contacting you to speak with you about this possible opportunity of us playing. Coach Moser, McCauley, Smith, and Wright are all my former coaches...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida