Recent content by beagle52

  1. B

    Billy Donovan

    Who could recruit at UTEP , and Rodney Terry is an exclient recruiter . He should get TEXAS job.
  2. B

    Potential matchup with Texas next week

    yes but every time TEXAS play,s duke ducks it,s always the TEXAS five VS duke ducks 8 yea you know what I am talking about .
  3. B

    Keldon Johnson to announce decision on Saturday at 6 pm

    What is a troll some one who has a different oppugn than a UK fan just asking.
  4. B

    who is Thomas More

    Il wildcat thank you for the info I really did not know who were they were from thank you.
  5. B

    who is Thomas More

  6. B

    Evan Daniels predictions?

    No I am just an ***
  7. B

    Evan Daniels predictions?

    A one and done is all ready good enough to go NBA Cal had nothing to do with it UK fans make me LOL so full of ****
  8. B

    Evan Daniels predictions?

    **** no wonder UK is so good everybody else only get,s 13 scholarships while UK get to play with 50 scholarships cal is dam good with numbers.
  9. B

    People are - wait for it - sleeping on Keldon Johnson

    Hello UK fans I have a lot of respect for your Basketball history ,But I have a hard time understanding why and when you all are discussing a recruit that has more than 1 team after him UK fans seam to act like there is no other team in the race but UK,I know that you all like Johnson but I...
  10. B

    Why did some fans get mad when Bamba & TraeYoung decided to go elsewhere.

    love going to the cock fight when I was younger.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football Brent Venables confirms John Mateer will remain Oklahoma starting quarterback
  5. 05 On3 Football Danny White puts Happy Hour at Neyland Stadium into effect for remainder of season