Recent content by Beamer1981

  1. B

    Text me at 803-260-9171

    Text me at 803-260-9171
  2. B

    Lugoff which is about 30 minutes from Columbia. My parents live in Lexington so I can maybe meet...

    Lugoff which is about 30 minutes from Columbia. My parents live in Lexington so I can maybe meet you halfway. I go there all the time
  3. B

    Space 231

    Space 231
  4. B

    No power even though I believe you can bring a generator. Or they have multiple TVs and private...

    No power even though I believe you can bring a generator. Or they have multiple TVs and private bathrooms inside. If still interested just so you know I only get 1 printed parking pass for the season so I would need it back just so you know.
  5. B

    $100

    $100
  6. B

    I saw you were looking for parking @ Gamecock Pavillion. I don’t have parking there but I do...

    I saw you were looking for parking @ Gamecock Pavillion. I don’t have parking there but I do have single game parking for sale @ the Stadium Place which is also a premium parking spot with up to 8 wristbands. Let me know if interested. If not good luck 👍
  7. B

    Or I have a spot at Stadium place for sale as well. $100 for that spot too.

    Or I have a spot at Stadium place for sale as well. $100 for that spot too.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football SEC considering restoration of transfer portal policy
  2. 02 College Football Playoff How much Big Ten, SEC programs could gain from College Football Playoff expansion
  3. 03 On3 Football Georgia's offensive line blends fifth-year wisdom and raw talent, but can it push around Alabama?
  4. 04 On3 Football Upset Alert: Josh Pate reveals concern level for notable Week 6 games
  5. 05 On3 Football Report: South Carolina star Dylan Stewart expected to return from suspension vs. Florida