Recent content by BEARMOD

  1. B

    Games on TV

    1241 on spectrum 1AA
  2. B

    East Surry at Mt Airy - Net broadcast

    Good job by the cardinals. They played a great game.Good luck down the road cardinals. I will say the bears had a lot of talent, but did not execute tonight. I agree with buzzcoach on the coaching staff.
  3. B

    East Surry at Mt Airy - Net broadcast

    I never knew cardinals eat crow. It is time to lace up the boots.
  4. B

    New Maxpreps Rankings 11/4/18

    Fear the Bears!!!
  5. B

    Mitchell and Murphy

    It is time to lace up the boots and get to work.:)
  6. B

    Mitchell and Murphy

    There is two Greene brothers and their stats are similar. Don’t forget about Smith. I guess it is time to lace up those boots.
  7. B

    New Maxpreps Rankings 11/4/18

    Adjusted rankings are now out for 11/06/18.
  8. B

    East Surry vs Mount Airy

    If you have the Tune In Radio app. Search for wpaq.
  9. B

    Scores 10/19

    Halftime
  10. B

    Scores 10/12

    57-0 Mount Airy halftime
  11. B

    Post Scores from 10/5 here

    49-0 Mount Airy Bears lead at half over North Stokes.
  12. B

    Games changed?

    I hope not. But, because of a few wet roads?
  13. B

    MA

    Whats Holder going to do—-fish? I don’t think so.
  14. B

    They Know We're Coming !

    It is time to lace up those boots.......
  15. B

    Murphy Fans

    Lets hit somebody!!! Go Bears!!!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate releases updated college football ratings in pre-Week 6 JP Poll
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 National Title Odds: Georgia leads Polymarket odds after Week 5 of season