Recent content by bgable

  1. B

    FBI planted 275 undercover agents in the January 6 crowd. Antifa operatives disguised as Trump supporters helped ignite the chaos.

    Um...... I think Donnie needs to go back to Walter Reed....... How does he not remember that he was indeed the President on January 6th, 2021? And who is he imploring to do something? Biden went off the cliff fast. It is looking like Donnie is following the same path.
  2. B

    OT: Covid-19 Citizen Reporters

    Wow, I have read some funny **** from you over the years.... This post was so perfectly laid out with simple but, dead on observations.. Shine on you crazy diamond!
  3. B

    Fuc() GM

    Wow.... I was just pissed because of the sweet new financing offer.... My financing sucks donkey balls comparatively......
  4. B

    Fuc() GM

    I'm with you.......
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  2. 02 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football ESPN updates FPI rankings for each ACC football team after Week 4
  5. 05 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 5