Recent content by Bierhalter

  1. B

    IowaLaw's Objective Post Game Analysis: Michigan

    seems to be going extremely well
  2. B

    Is Penn State Really Just Iowa State Masquarading as Penn State?

    It's weird for people to start crowning Wisconsin based on one game. Assuming some of PSU's players stayed, those players could very well be better than anyone on Wisconsin.
  3. B

    Was Kirk unaware the game was over?

    Muscle memory, I would guess. Alternatively, it was a subtle gesture in support of justice for Western Michigan. :)
  4. B

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Very lazy. But also there are just replays of the catch and score, none of how long they reviewed the catch.
  5. B

    Is Iowa ranked tomorrow

    Lame. I guess this is everyone's excuse to finally go "see guys I actually knew all along that Michigan wasn't good"
  6. B

    It’s still a long season, enjoy your lucky win

    if THEE OSU wins next week I hope OP remembers to switch to his real account when he's taunting over here
  7. B

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Watching the replay, I did think it was kind of funny that the Michigan defenders didn't really bother arguing the call, other than the guy who was defending RVZ for like 2 seconds. They knew.
  8. B

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Must not have been a combined crew of Minnesota and Wisconsin alumni.
  9. B

    Top-5 Finishes

    Haven't seen Marshall Koehn's last-second, 57-yard field goal to beat Pitt mentioned. I would agree a last-second touchdown is naturally more exciting, but Koehn's kick did keep us undefeated in 2015. I had forgotten it was that year.
  10. B

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    I figured. I'm just curious how long the review took because I'm too lazy to find the replay.
  11. B

    Michigan fans FLIPPING OFF IOWA PLAYERS !

    I probably would have done the same thing. A ton of Iowa fans definitely would have.
  12. B

    *****Iowa vs Michigan Game Thread*****

    Didn't get to see the last play or the review. I'm generally suspicious of Big Ten refs' motivations in matchups like this, so wasn't surprised by the ref yelling "THE GAME IS NOT OVER THE GAME IS NOT OVER THE GAME IS NOT OVER" approximately 0.003 seconds after the game was over. Did they make...
  13. B

    I'm calling it now: Iowa wins next week

    *reverses reverse psychology*
  14. B

    *****UNI vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Not classy enough?
  15. B

    *****UNI vs Iowa Game Thread*****

    Ram best of these 3 btw
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 NIL P.J. Fleck addresses NIL disparity between Minnesota, Michigan: 'My job is to do more with less'
  5. 05 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released