Recent content by BigB87

  1. B

    Parking Question from a visiting Husker

    Not planning on doing much tailgating, unfortunately. I'm actually from LaSalle County here in Illinois, so not too far of a drive for me and my immediate family, but my dad's family is from out west in God's Country ;). I think we do plan on getting into town early, but I'll be pushing it...
  2. B

    Parking Question from a visiting Husker

    Thanks guys. Any other insight is welcome.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football A 24-team College Football Playoff would reshape the coaching carousel: 'It's like playoff or bust'
  2. 02 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  3. 03 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  4. 04 On3 Football Eli Manning pulling for nephew Arch Manning, Texas to win vs. alma mater Ole Miss
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose has established himself as PG1, but the race for the No. 2 point guard is heating up