Recent content by BigBlue1981

  1. B

    Indy outlook?

    Also Kentucky team bus arrived nearly an hour ago and Tennessee just pulled in
  2. B

    Indy outlook?

    Looking out the hotel room 85% Kentucky 10% Tennessee 5% Purdue have seen 3 people in red
  3. B

    Season Tickets

    Did anyone get a call about upgrades this year? Normally late Sept I get a call and all has been quiet.
  4. B

    Season Tix for Sale

    Home games known to date. There will be a few more added TBA: Duquesne | Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY Nov. 29 (Tue.): Bellarmine | Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY Dec. 31 (Sat.): Louisville | Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY Jan. 28 (Sat.): Kansas (Big 12/SEC Challenge) | Rupp Arena, Lexington, KY...
  5. B

    Cal on NIL and Transfer Portal

    I like this approach. It is a given that if you go to a school like Kentucky or other Blue Blood schools there will be opportunities for NIL deals that will not always be available at other programs. If someone is coming in demanding x amount of $$ to play for you when you are coming from a...
  6. B

    Game times for Saturday?

    https://www.printyourbrackets.com/images/march-madness-schedule.pdf
  7. B

    Bad Rupp crowds vs. ehhh schools & (Below face-value tickets)

    I agree these games are not the best but also remember many of them have connections to Kentucky and Calipari. Former players and coaches coming back to coach against Kentucky is a sign of respect and nod to them and their teams.
  8. B

    Wheeler

    He will play an important role this year with his Defense. I just worry about all the touch fouls he could rack up with his intensity. Hopefully flops are called fairly because I can see a lot of guys acting as if they were attacked and falling back with their arms flying.
  9. B

    My buddy “got selected in the lottery” for season tickets

    There are a handful of games I can't go to each year. Section 12 2 seats. Not looking to make extra money. Happy to talk with you about those games
  10. B

    My buddy “got selected in the lottery” for season tickets

    Watch for different promotions and you can get KFund points rather easily. There was 1 this year where you got 10 points for every $100, also look at other sports to buy season tickets. This is my 4th year and was able to move to lower level without breaking that bank.
  11. B

    Rupp seating question

    Same. Could have gotten even better if we wanted to spend more but Sec 12 for us. Very excited
  12. B

    Rupp seating question

    I got a call on Friday about where I would like to upgrade too.
  13. B

    Rupp seating question

    Anyone have an idea when we may hear about seat upgrades for this year?
  14. B

    Season ticket renewals

    I have just over 500 points now and I am currently in row M. I know I am years away from moving to lower but hoping for lower row in the upper.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota