Recent content by BigEer

  1. B

    OT: Colin Powell has died

    This was the type of cancer my Dad had.
  2. B

    I asked my non-WVU sports involved mostly left leaning friends this question today

    my dad got pulled over on the WV turnpike for going too slow. It had just opened and parts were still gravel. State trooper was very nice though and no ticket. I don’t know if this was a myth but I had heard that they punched your timed ticket at the beginning and punched it at the end. If you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips
  5. 05 On3 Football Keelon Russell downplays Heisman Trophy hype after outdueling Kamario Taylor