Recent content by bigredfan2187

  1. B

    Spread Offense vs Pro Style Offense

    Spread. Higher probability of creating mismatches. My opinion of the pro style is you simply must have the best talent (see Alabama). Spread, you can have good talent but narrow the talent gap relative to your competition. From a simple mathematical sense, spread makes the most sense. As...
  2. B

    Tre Bryant Done with Football

    Same thing Greg Austin played with, right? I remember reports that he would be on crutches during the week from his bone on bone knee yet still started his whole career. Amazing that anyone could endure that pain.
  3. B

    percent fat

    In 2008 they used the “bod pod.” I assume they still use it because it’s the most accurate but I can’t verify that.
  4. B

    Bo Pelini vs Mike Riley

    You're post is littered with facts but will fall on deaf ears (or worse) in these parts. 2-4 years from now it's likely people will agree with you (to a degree) once Riley is gone, but they'll still find ways to justify to themselves the firing of Bo (similar to Solich...). The more things...
  5. B

    Not Sure Why I Think I Can Be The Voice Of Reason, but

    How about 25 years? Is that enough years to tell how good or bad a coach will be?
  6. B

    Well i guess you got your wish. Blowout is coming and the team has quit.

    Attitude reflects leadership. The coaches are to blame
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State