Recent content by Bisky

  1. B

    Vandy is VERY hateable ...

    not sure if i can add to the original thread's topic but I like our chances if our top 2 guys can get on base often.
  2. B

    Cards vs cowboys

    Yesterday was odd. I read on here how the Miami pitcher that we were facing was heavy on curve balls. Our batters looked shocked that he was throwing curve balls on 3-1, 2-0 counts. I hope they are more prepared on the expectations today.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat Fitzgerald reveals Michigan State running back Cam Edwards out for season 
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Open Gym Tour: 4-star Braeden Greenup headlines a North Raleigh Christian team college coaches at all levels will want to see