Recent content by BKFrost

  1. B

    Team protest scheduled for June 13

    https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/09/espns-jalen-rose-apologizes-for-calling-gronkowski-white-boy-wasted/
  2. B

    Woody McCorvey...

    [QUOTE="Da Swami, post: 3938332, mem
  3. B

    Woody McCorvey...

    and don't tell me what I know
  4. B

    Woody McCorvey...

    these kids throw the word around like its nothing and some how im supposed to fill guilty if I have overheard or heard someone say somethin I hear black guys using it more
  5. B

    Woody McCorvey...

    Help me out, If a word was so demeaning and hurtful why would people use it ?
  6. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    I will be there
  7. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    High noon at the esso
  8. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    oh yea are you sure about that?
  9. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    I have cooled one jet and I am trying to cool the other jet, but it is tough going
  10. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    Oh no not racism, please no don't do that, ahhhhhhhh
  11. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    And another liberal ba$&ard calling people names,
  12. B

    Confederate War Monuments

    It's 1-0 halftime
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Projecting potential conference realignment if the college sports bill's 20-team caps become law
  2. 02 On3 Football College football's Best and Worst of September: Teams, players, coaches, games, moments & more
  3. 03 On3 Football Heisman officials see no good options if the 24-team playoff wipes out December's window
  4. 04 On3 Football 2026 Big 12 Championship Polymarket odds entering Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Touted 2028 quarterback Knox Kiffin locks in SEC visit plans