A story about a team that was paid more than towns are worth in parts of Kentucky, more than life saving doctors and surgeons, and more than hell... everyone in the state and beyond.
We bring you a journey through the ups which include massive wins against unranked Ole Miss and LSU, to the...
I think it's called a safety. Never seen it organized in a basketball game but I have now. Pretty sure we gave them the ball and 2 points so Safety it is!
Pope's body language and demeanor in press conferences is so uninspiring. Just watched the JQ portion from today and he is brutal to watch / listen to. No tenacity, no next man up, you'd think we just lost by 30 to Tennessee. I had to stop watching because he's just so sad looking.
That's the point in which you are saying you are truly putting the university first and I think that would be the toughest decision of his life with his personal playing experience at the university. I wouldn't be shocked if he did and I wouldn't be shocked if he didn't.
If he did, I believe...
I agree. I'm pointing the blame at anyone involved in the irrational decision to hire him. I truly believe our donors should be compensated in some sort of fashion and that our athletics department should take accountability and apologize if we don't make the NCAA tournament. It has to be one of...
Taking a step back, Pope left BYU who is now ranked 9th in the country with the #1 NBA draft pick.
Now is probably going to get fired from his dream job and his team is playing the worst basketball we've seen.
Like it's so bad I have to say I feel bad for him. He had to say Yes to our offer...
Someone should ask about the players skill development. Has anyone on this team improved since the beginning of the season in any capacity where they can look back and say playing at UK helped me get better at basketball?
Seems like when we have had bad seasons in the past atleast the players...