Recent content by blueberryfields

  1. B

    What's your biggest concern with Pope moving forward?

    Today - I’m concerned that - like for Pope’s mentor, Pitino - beating J Calipari becomes a major problem.
  2. B

    Sion James injury time stamp?

    Thanks, oaj. Williams is a man, good screen.
  3. B

    Sion James injury time stamp?

    Nah, I know how to google. I just like the cordial interactions on RR.
  4. B

    Quote from a recent Pitino team speech.

    Another boring, nostalgic, irrelevant Pitino post…
  5. B

    St johns drills seton hall

    It is my stance that every post on RR should be supported by formal proofs ;)
  6. B

    St johns drills seton hall

    Nah, I got perspective. Pitino won 1 ship at UK, and I’m thankful for it. Beyond that, he ain’t special. Tubby won 1, Cal won 1. I’m thankful for those. Donovan and Wright won two. They’re very, very special at their Unis. Pitino won 1 and is just as special as Cal and Tubby at UK— no...
  7. B

    If Pitno could have a redo:

    Nah. I know I am anti-Pitino-would-have-been-the-best precisely because he (he!) made the poor decision to leave UK. That’s on him. He was great for a short while, but so was Donovan and Wright. I’m not going to re-write Pitino’s legacy in his favor because he now regrets his bad decision. Of...
  8. B

    Stay Classy Pukies….

    The Duke Triplets, The Triple-Threats, The Tripwires, The Take a Little Trips, the Triple Bypasses, The Sweep the Legs, The Broomsticks…
  9. B

    Is this true?

    Truth
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Nine straight September Heisman favorites have flamed out. Is Jeremiah Smith next?
  2. 02 On3 Football Can Mike Norvell save his job at Florida State and does a road win at Louisville even matter?
  3. 03 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  4. 04 On3 NFL Draft Mel Kiper Jr. updates his Top 10 prospects for 2027 NFL Draft ahead of Week 6
  5. 05 On3 ESPN shakes up Top 25 Power Rankings after Week 5 college football slate