Recent content by BlueDevil1995

  1. B

    Reidsville vs Brevard

    Not worked up makes me laugh ever time I see it . Poor Cummings man how they fallen off
  2. B

    Reidsville vs Brevard

    Yes all same just turf field now. There was a new gym built at front right of school probably only difference since then .
  3. B

    Reidsville vs Brevard

    This guy!!! Ever time they play somebody with a pulse he says hope we score. Reidsville will be favored by 7-10 so yes you will.
  4. B

    Reidsville vs Brevard

    Brevard field is turf .
  5. B

    Maiden @ Brevard

    Brevard also dropped a touchdown . I like maiden offense play calling until 1 went out
  6. B

    Maiden @ Brevard

    Nope but he did drop a touchdown
  7. B

    Maiden @ Brevard

    They single cover 4 gonna be long night
  8. B

    Maiden @ Brevard

    I don’t see 40 either I’m thinking 27-24 type game either team can win. With that said they gave up 35 to east lincoln I seen them twice and when Brevard is clicking there offense is more potent . Brevard problem is they take defensive plays off so if that happens maiden could pull away .
  9. B

    Who will Reidsville play next week

    Better how much will they win by. I'd say 10-14 over brevard and 14-20 over maiden . I favor Brevard over maiden by field goal but game could go either way .
  10. B

    Burns at Brevard

    I think so but not positive. There normally plenty of seats on both sides I haven't seen it more than 3/4 full in over ten years .
  11. B

    Mt. Pleasant vs. Pisgah

    Unless they changed there a running team well coached want be easy I'd give slight edge to pisgah
  12. B

    Post 2nd Round Playoff Scores 11/14/2025

    21-0 Brevard end of 1st.
  13. B

    Post 2nd Round Playoff Scores 11/14/2025

    14-0 Brevard 1st.
  14. B

    Smoky Mountain Mustangs???

    You should win comfortably. There down this year run heavy
  15. B

    Post Those Scores! 10/17/2025

    Brevard 28 West 14 halftime
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  2. 02 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 2028 Rivals150: Josiah Rose, Benji Berrouet among the prospects Rivals is betting on more than the industry
  5. 05 On3 Football Michigan TE Zack Marshall apologizes for 'inappropriate comments' made after team's loss to Minnesota