Recent content by BlueElvis

  1. B

    I just heard on Paul Finebaum...

    Dude I live in TN..believe me they are that stupid
  2. B

    Jones comments on Wheeler

    I'm with you...is there an alternative to Matt Jones and the ksr clowns for pre and post game call ins?
  3. B

    Kentucky Basketball is dead.

    Only if Oats brings Hall with him!
  4. B

    This day in 1994

    Looks like your goat enjoyed it as well..
  5. B

    How do I change my username here?

    Put in "MY pillow" and get 10% off
  6. B

    Fantastic Interview with Pitino talking about UK

    I am hooked on this show..my wife hates u OP...lol
  7. B

    Boy...I Can’t Believe Juzang got NO Run w/Cal

    This looks bad on Cal...no other way around it
  8. B

    What did Dontae do wrong?

    Don't forget the Humphries-Skal debacle..
  9. B

    Caption this pic

    I'm gonna drop 54 on the vols
  10. B

    Packing List For SEC Tournament

    Hes more worried about the Clap..
  11. B

    TBS broadcasting FF and championship game

    Who is broadcasting our Sec tourney games?
  12. B

    OT...Kentucky Counties

    Mike Johnson's..Neon, KY.
  13. B

    I am just curious how much optimism there would be if the worst case scenario happens.

    Even if we go through the trials of Job..I still bleed blue
  14. B

    Penny says he’s talked to Cal about a game in Nashville

    even if we played them in Nashville it would still be a home game for us
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 On3 Football Lincoln Kienholz listed as questionable for Louisville vs. Florida State on Tuesday availability report
  5. 05 On3 Football Alabama 'closely monitoring' weather for matchup vs. Georgia, currently 'no plans' to move game amid tropical depression