Recent content by BlueKoolAid

  1. B

    Northwestern GoFundMe

    Can we set up a GoFundMe page to help Northwestern get a new wrestling mat? That had to be the most Charlie Brown wrestling mat I have ever seen. I'm surprised someone didn't fall between the cracks of the mat and have to be rescued. I showed my 11-year-old son, and he laughed hysterically when...
  2. B

    Streak Question

    Thanks, so they could set the record that weekend? I was not sure how a 3 team dual worked in relation to streaks.
  3. B

    Streak Question

    Do the Duals on the 20th against Stanford, NDS, and Wyoming count towards the streak? Or would beating Iowa tie it and Northwestern pass it?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  2. 02 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College Football Predictions: McMurphy's best Week 6 trades
  4. 04 On3 Football College football insider: Scouting Georgia-Alabama matchup, coordinators impressing & more
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting West Virginia, Florida State & others making early impression with 4-star PG Kenyon St. Louis