Recent content by BlueLotScott

  1. B

    Amtrak to Boston

    If anyone is going to Boston via Amtrak, we will be on the 5:30 train out of Newark in car 8. Would be great to have a car full of RU fans!
  2. B

    Pre-Game for BC?

    Sounds like a plan. I’ll bring my group of 24 there.
  3. B

    Pre-Game for BC?

    Nuts, I was at the last Cityside Tavern takeover. It was great. Was hoping to do something similar. I got a group of 24 coming this time. I actually thought it was a “sanctioned” event last time b/c everyone there was in Scarlet.
  4. B

    Pre-Game for BC?

    Officially under 1 month away! Anyone know about any pre-game festivities for the Boston College game? Last time there was a RU Pregame at Cityside Tavern that was awesome. I have a large group going, but would love to take over another bar.
  5. B

    Football Rutgers Football's Boston College game date announced

    Can’t wait! Got a group of 24 coming to the game (full disclosur, we are going to the Sox game on Saturday). Im hoping that there will be a pre game party like last time. We had a great time at Cityside Tavern. Hope they do it again.
  6. B

    Watch Party @ Fort Nonsense Brewing

    If anyone is going, see you there. Have about 4 or 5 going. Cool brewery owned & operated by RU Alumn
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back