Recent content by BlueRidgeTire

  1. B

    15-0 Hickory vs 15-0 71st 3A State Final

    Stober, like Stober as a judge, haha!
  2. B

    15-0 Hickory vs 15-0 71st 3A State Final

    Man Coach Glass needs to cross the bridge and head up to Lower Creek! He is an awesome coach!!!
  3. B

    15-0 Hickory vs 15-0 71st 3A State Final

    Congratulations Hickory! That was a whale of a game for both teams! 3A football is stacked in North Carolina!
  4. B

    MA vs Tarboro for the Ship!

    I know nothing of either team this year but I will be watching with baited breath!!
  5. B

    2A State Championship: Reidsville vs East Duplin

    Congrats ED! Glad to see you guys get one!
  6. B

    Dutch Fork vs Fort Dorchester S.C. 5A State Final

    I am from Haines City, fl. I moved to NC after graduating hs in Florida. Football in Florida is different than here. There are 8a teams in Florida. Mallard Creek would be a 7a team in Florida. Anyway, teams there have unreal speed! That Lakeland team is usually ranked in top 25 in the nation...
  7. B

    Weddington v. Grimsley analysis?

    I hadn't seen this game and came here to see how it went down. You guys all did a great job of explaining how this game developed! It mad me nervous reading all the plays and such. I am not a fan of either team but I love the way you all made me feel like a fan for both!! Good luck Grimsley and...
  8. B

    MA vs Tarboro for the Ship!

    Tarboro must have a whale of a coaching staff! They are in the championship game almost ever year. Isn't Tarboro the school where Todd Gurley played at?
  9. B

    Eastern Championship WRH (12-2) @ East Duplin (13-1)

    Congrats ED! It don't get any easier next week but I hope you all can get the W anyway! You will earn the title if you win it! I thought Reidsville was an east team??? They beat some really good teams badly!
  10. B

    Eastern Championship WRH (12-2) @ East Duplin (13-1)

    I remember in 2017 ED vs Hibriten championship game. ED was tough and well coached and they could have easily have beaten us that day. Those boys were big and fast! I wish I could make the time to drive to see this game coming up!! I do have some bad news though. That dang Reidsville team looks...
  11. B

    South Caldwell @ Hibriten part 2

    Dillon Earp is having a career game! He is everywhere for Hibriten
  12. B

    Hibriten @ Hunter Huss

    East Lincoln 53 Forestview 0 F
  13. B

    Hibriten @ Hunter Huss

    10-4 thanks!!
  14. B

    Hibriten @ Hunter Huss

    Any score updates yet? My team may not be the powerhouse it was 2-3 years ago but they are #1 in my heart!
  15. B

    Hibriten @ East Lincoln

    Dang, Hibriten never plays well on season opener anymore! Shelby is also down 21-13 to Kings Mountain. Hickory was supposed to be powerful this year is down 20-0 to ACHS last I heard.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Carson LaCombe's late-game heroics powers Pieper to thrilling comeback win vs. Judson
  5. 05 On3 Football Washington QB Demond Williams leaves game vs. Iowa with injury, Elijah Brown enters