Recent content by BlueSince92

  1. BlueSince92

    BB; COMING UPON 6 MONTHS WITH A VACANT ASSISTANT POSITION

    What I think is of course we could get one guy who has a relationship with one kid that could definitely help us out. And we could also hire some top 3 stud‘s father. Either is possible. But I don’t think there’s another Mo out there waiting to be hired by us. Mo was a special case. If there...
  2. BlueSince92

    BB; COMING UPON 6 MONTHS WITH A VACANT ASSISTANT POSITION

    I think it's an advantage. Forgive me if I don't buy that one more assistant is going to make a useful difference in terms of training and development the kids would get. Mark's biggest achilles heel is his recruiting. Keeping a spot open to where he can hire any kid's father or uncle or high...
  3. BlueSince92

    OT: need some prayers

    Praying to Jesus for your mom, brother.
  4. BlueSince92

    How many people/years is the basketball waiting list?

    They go up and down depending on who’s good. Little Brother will never be an easy ticket to get affordably but it can be done. Arkansas is the only one that’s literally impossible to get a deal on. At some point even if Cal stays that will become just another rivalry and it will be more about...
  5. BlueSince92

    How many people/years is the basketball waiting list?

    Even when we were good in 24-25 I saw plenty of SEC weekend home games against good teams and never paid $100 a seat or that close to it. Generally had nice seats too, usually lower third of upper arena and out of the corners and the end zone. What I did every time is watch Ticketmaster and...
  6. BlueSince92

    Colorado DNA crime lab employee busted

    TF is a concurrent sentence? I mean besides proof justice system’s a joke. “Buy one crime get one free”
  7. BlueSince92

    So Milan broke his finger ?………..

    Darn. I got my hopes up.
  8. BlueSince92

    So Milan broke his finger ?………..

    If it’s his non-shooting hand cut it off and strap a chainsaw on it!
  9. BlueSince92

    Cade Tyson next ? Filing lawsuit for eligibility

    Most likely he’d be better for us than Mitchell would have. Inside scoring efficiency is exactly the same. Tyson’s a very very slightly better rebounder technically but essentially both are the same. The differences that matter are Tyson’s a much better free throw shooter so you can’t shut him...
  10. BlueSince92

    Cade Tyson next ? Filing lawsuit for eligibility

    That would friggin rock. I have no problem getting my basketball hopes up for this. It’s not like I was doing anything else with them.
  11. BlueSince92

    Candid Coaches Poll - Best team of the century

    To each his own but I see zero reason Castle would have been the antidote to Bogans or even that it wouldn’t have been the other way around. The strength of that UConn team was its flow and teamwork. Nothing our 2003 team didn’t have and I could blow off UConn in the exchange as easily as you...
  12. BlueSince92

    Candid Coaches Poll - Best team of the century

    2015 crashed and burned against Wisconsin. Roofer didn't help us but he was clearly not the reason we ran out of gas against Wisconsin's well-balanced team supported by their extremely mobile and talented bigs. Also had a legitmate scare against not-particularly-good Texas and only escaped Notre...
  13. BlueSince92

    Why is everyone so upset about an undrafted player scouting services rated poorly?

    Have some emotional strength, people. He’s a great player and we lost him. Cool, so we move on. Needing to lash out at Pope over it is weakness. Needing to tear Mitchell down to minimize the pain of losing him is weakness. Weakness is bad, mmkay? Don’t do that sh*t. Don’t be weak. Mmkay?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football College football coaching carousel intel: Latest at Maryland, South Carolina
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 4 released
  4. 04 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back