Recent content by blusballz

  1. B

    NEWS: 2027 pledge Sonny Amato announces decommitment

    This is pretty “meh” news. Sonny Amato wasn’t going to be a high impact guy. That’s all.
  2. B

    April 1 Portal targets

    If all these guys were to go elsewhere because we bring in one guy - probably not the guys you want.
  3. B

    Coaching Staff Next Year

    I’ve only read a handful of comments regarding Warner possibly being the guy and I suppose I get some of it. If it’s Warner I’m going to support the guy and trust in the decision. When it comes down to it there are not a lot of big name guys that truly fit into the current Iowa coaching...
  4. B

    Portal April 1st

    Luke Stanich. Plus he already beat Bo Bassett last year. This kid is going to win a couple NCAA titles.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College football hot seat check after Week 6: Pressure mounts on Mike Norvell, Mike Locksley
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Predictions: Kentucky gaining momentum on the recruiting trail and 5-star prospects, top recruits believe in Will Stein, the Wildcats
  5. 05 On3 Football Top 10 games for Week 7 of the college football season