Recent content by Bmoore2158

  1. B

    Let me just put this out there. The only mixed drinks acceptable to order at a bar

    I’m ordering an Amaretto Sour, a cran-grape with vodka, or I’m just taking shots of whatever you pour. y’all can mock me if you want. But I got a beautiful wife and 3 sons and like what I like. 🤣🤣🤣
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Hot seat intel: Where things stand at South Carolina, TCU & more
  2. 02 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Alabama rises after road win, Northwestern enters the bracket
  3. 03 On3 Football This Alabama team has the makings of Kalen DeBoer's best and most complete
  4. 04 On3 Basketball Way-too-early Top 25 college basketball rankings 10.0: Final lineup projections for 2026-27 season
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 1 OT Maui Tonata talks Arizona State visit; has Bama on deck, locks in two more game-day trips