I do not understand how nil works or how revenue sharing works. This aside I also do not think UK can win bidding wars with the top teams if it based solely on supporters. Maybe I am wrong uk just doesn't have that kind of $
Even if they are any insiders any more, why would they post any news.
They would just be called frauds or worse.
I like hearing any news. It at least gives hope.
Now there is nothing but silence 🤫
Why?
Pope said he has 4 people doing it now
Football has 1, now ad has 1
How many people does it take to do that job?
Uk doesn't have that much $ to spend.
Hire someone to fatten the pot, not more overhead
Which again displays the ignorance of this staff. Pope's supposed style depends on outside shooting, so he recruits a player that isn't a consistent shooter :cry::cry::cry::cry:
Exactly
Everyone seemed pleased with his hire but thus far seems a clone of barni.
He should have at least made a statement backing the basketball program, but nothing but crickets 🦗