Recent content by Bonerfarts1

  1. Bonerfarts1

    OJ was a Republican

  2. Bonerfarts1

    Bluetooth speakers

    I spend some time last year on reddit looking for recommendations. Wonderboom is relatively inexpensive for the quality. I have one and its pretty good for around the house/company/camping.
  3. Bonerfarts1

    Why the left hates ICE

    ICE murders US citizens in the streets - MAGA - "DEMS must not like ICE from those census results."
  4. Bonerfarts1

    Stunning comeback US won 5-4

    The US can still win if Mike Pence has the courage to do the right thing
  5. Bonerfarts1

    How California Effectively Legalized an Open-Air Sex Market

    I am only supporting closed-air sex markets. The air has gotten spoiled by its own freedom for too long.
  6. Bonerfarts1

    Ukraine

    Dang, if true I would invade Ukraine unprovoked and collapse my own country over it.
  7. Bonerfarts1

    This might be a little tougher than Putin thought

    Momentum has greatly shifted to Ukraine, Russia is still making extremely slow progress in Eastern Ukraine by throwing thousands of soldiers in the meat grinder. I recently saw 8-1 casualty rates for Russian soldiers. Ukraine has been able to advance its long range and mid-range drone programs...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
  2. 02 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 4: Heat on Lincoln Riley, Bryce Underwood's ROI & more
  3. 03 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
  4. 04 On3 Football SEC, power conferences release statements after Protect College Sports Act passes Senate vote
  5. 05 On3 Football NCAA president Charlie Baker releases statement after Protect College Sports Act advances out of Senate vote