Recent content by BoogieKnight

  1. B

    I’m Granting Greg Schiano a Mulligan for 2026

    Has Savon’s restraining order lapsed?
  2. B

    This is a Blessing

    Sure. Acknowledge it but also realize the entire SPORT of CFB is different now than it was even three years ago. Much better coaches than GS have realized they don’t want any part of it going forward and have moved on voluntarily. He should have too after last season.
  3. B

    This is a Blessing

    My buddy upset we scheduled Indiana as HoCo after Oregon debacle. I said “good. Let everyone see another *** kicking in person.” And not for nothing, we dumped to a ****** UCLA team two seasons ago on homecoming so unless it’s Howard what’s the difference?
  4. B

    OT: 2026 NY Giants Off Season Thread

    Didn’t read the article but it’s true. John Mara is no better a football owner than Jerry Jones. While Jones’ biggest issue is ego, Mara’s is more an unwillingness to adapt to the modern game (which is also ego). Both guys give jobs to family members that should go to experienced football...
  5. B

    OT: 2026 NY Giants Off Season Thread

    Great points Then it would have to be McCarthy.
  6. B

    OT: 2026 NY Giants Off Season Thread

    If they don't hire Stefanski I think they are out of their minds. East coast guy, went to the playoffs twice with a joke of a franchise and had Watson forced upon him which sidetracked the last two seasons in my opinion. I don't like Schoen as his roster mismanagement is egregious at times but...
  7. B

    Question for Long Time Fans

    I was a freshman during the infamous 0-11 season in 1997. The team which SI dubbed one of the top 25 worst American sports teams of all time (in any sport college or pro). They weren’t even this bad.
  8. B

    Anyone attacking RU after that loss is a....

    QB fumbling without being touched changed the entire game. If I were Kelli Zinn I’d be wondering WTF I got myself into watching that unfold.
  9. B

    Fran Brown vs Greg Long Term

    D.A.R.T.
  10. B

    PSU looked good

    Penn State is better than us. Purdue and Maryland are not. Also, no matter how down and out they may be, PSU absolutely refuses to lose to RU. Doesn’t mean we can’t win, we’ll just need to play our overall best game of the season to do so. I dont think we committed any penalties yesterday. Do...
  11. B

    Good win...

    Brown >>> Sheffield but otherwise it’s comparable.
  12. B

    If your not embarrassed then U R the problem

    Do I trust them more than Hobbs and Barchi? Sure. But they are also coming from an institution who thought that Brian Kelly was a good fit in Baton Rogue when most of the CFB watching world knew it wasn't. There are universities with established name brand athletic departments and all of the...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Kirk Ferentz responds to fans using term 'Iowaed' in physical games: 'We're not in the entertainment business'
  5. 05 On3 Football How to Watch College Football: TV schedule, start times, streaming info for Week 5 games