Recent content by bostavan

  1. B

    What Kink Goes on Pete Buttigieg Private Jet Flights

    It's really interesting to learn about the kink going on with Pete Buttigieg and his friends, especially since it's not something we hear about often. I'm sure the private jet flights give them plenty of opportunity! I'm a little confused by the masks and leashes, but I'm sure they're all having...
  2. B

    OT: Need attic exhaust fan advice.

    That is a great first step if you have a ladder reaching the upper level of your attic. Once you are up there, look at the electrical box the power wire is leading to.
  3. B

    OT: Great Birthday Gifts!!!

    Wow that's very cute. Almost no one has ever made such nice gifts for me. Usually people are used to only receiving them and only real friends who love you are capable of giving you such a surprise. The most striking time when I received a gift was when my husband bought couples promise rings...
  4. B

    OT: Suze Orman urges investors to stay away from traditional 401k if you can

    The problem with tax laws is that they're complicated, and few people completely understand them. Additionally, the complexity of our tax system means that some things which seem like they should be tax-free actually aren't, while some not-so-obvious things are. Suppose you're interested in...
  5. B

    End zone camera kit for sale

    Before you buy any used item, it is a good idea to look carefully at its condition. Sometimes used items look as good as new. When I bought a lens for my camera, I thought for a long time about buying a used lens. But the member of the forum advised me not to save money and to buy a new lens. I...
  6. B

    OT: Why the real estate market is not in a bubble: Q1 2023 update video added to OP

    The rise in mortgage rates makes it difficult to refinance loans already taken and reduces demand, which may help to depress housing prices. In the US, mortgage rates are rising. I can’t be 100% sure what I’m doing, but I’ve decided to sell my house in Baltimore and buy real estate in Asia. I...
  7. B

    OT: Guitar / Guitarist Appreciation Thread

    I love to play the guitar; I started learning the guitar when I was in high school. My parents liked my hobby and supported me in every way. I also decided to create my own collection of picks since I buy new ones quite often. Each plectrum reminds me of a certain stage of my life. I recently...
  8. B

    Website and Marketing Campaign Help Needed

    In order to increase website traffic, you need to invest a lot of money in advertising. However, advertising does not guarantee the success of your website. In order for your website to be a great success, you need to keep track of current trends and what people are really interested in at the...
  9. B

    OT: Why the real estate market is not in a bubble: Q1 2023 update video added to OP

    Every year the real estate market becomes more and more popular, and no wonder because real estate is one of the most stable assets, the value of which is constantly growing. I have been working in real estate for a long time, and it is the only source of income for me. There is a global crisis...
  10. B

    OT: Robinhood or other platforms for Crypto

    So, you've just started investing in crypto. Congrats! You're probably wondering how to keep your money safe. There are a lot of options out there for crypto-wallets. You can choose from hardware wallets, paper wallets, and software wallets. Each type has its own pros and cons, so it's important...
  11. B

    Food And Drinks Back At The RAC vs ILL

    We try to eat at home and prepare meals daily. When you cook at home, you know what products you use, their shelf life, and their quality. We rarely go to cafes and restaurants because there is a high risk of contracting an infection. You may think we are crazy, but we are not. We take care of...
  12. B

    OT: Water powered sump pump

    If you are recommended to install an extra pump, it is better to do it, because it will keep you safe from accidents. Recently, because of heavy rain, my basement flooded a lot. My foreman recommended that I install a sump pump, but I refused. Now I have to buy a small sump pump to get rid of...
  13. B

    Tell your deer.hunting stories here

    I'm a big fan of hunting. And especially shooting. So I recently bought a gun specifically for this purpose on the hoopladoopla.com platform. I really liked this platform, because here, in addition to the discount, a part of the amount spent is also refunded with a cashback. And now about the...
  14. B

    OT: Jersey Shore Real Estate Market Advice Needed

    The past year has brought with it many changes in people's lives. The pandemic dealt a severe blow to humanity's income, which provoked significant changes in the field of residential real estate. Those planning to buy housing in 2021 faced a serious question: What type of apartment is worth...
  15. B

    OT: Stock and Investment Thread

    I have already read all the information I can on this topic because I want to start my own business. As you can guess, I do not have a financial background. Nevertheless, I would like to be aware of the economic situation of my future business. So I'm going to take a course, and while my...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 College Football Playoff College Football Playoff prediction: Georgia rises to the No. 1 seed, UCLA and Kentucky enter the bracket
  2. 02 On3 Football Gunner Stockton deserves more respect after leading Georgia to a cathartic win at Alabama
  3. 03 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 6 released
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Inside the recruitment, NIL battle, and Florida's surge to flip No. 1 WR Easton Royal