Recent content by BPaschal

  1. B

    Hey Will, Wes sent your forum over to me. I understand this is a frustrating experience...

    Hey Will, Wes sent your forum over to me. I understand this is a frustrating experience regarding the junior packets. I can work on sending new packets to the right address. My email is [email protected] and my direct line is (803) 576-7925. I've got to leave in the next hour, but hopefully you...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football It may be now or never for Oklahoma coach Brent Venables, quarterback John Mateer
  2. 02 On3 Football First-year head coaches are winning now, and Year 1 expectations have changed
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 6
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting DJ Tubbs sets multiple game-day visits and SEC program could be separating
  5. 05 On3 NIL Jim Phillips: ACC does not have 'unanimity' on Protect College Sports Act