Recent content by BrianB

  1. B

    Carter with a shot….

    …. to wrestle Vincenzo Joseph after Final X for true third and make the national team. What additional opportunities does this present for a wrestler? Do they get paid? Do they get access to additional national team practices, clinics, or camps? Do they travel with the team abroad for training...
  2. B

    Off-topic….piggies

    Sorry, not sure why the pic is upside down!
  3. B

    Off-topic….piggies

    My wife and daughters finally convinced me to get a pet piggie. It’s a purebred Julianna. We’ve had it about 3 weeks. It’s so cute and snuggly. Does anyone have advice? It’s my first pet and I don’t know anyone with a pet piggie to ask!
  4. B

    Big10+ for wrestling season

    I had two quick questions about streaming services for watching wrestling. I was planning on getting Big10+ for a few months to watch more duals and more tourney action. I usually don’t watch live and stay off my wrestling sites until I do, are all the duals archived for post-live viewing...
  5. B

    Michael Beard

    I was just looking through my new issue of WIN, and Michael Beard (a reigning All-American), is not ranked in the top 20 at 197 lbs. Max Dean however, an All-American from two years ago in a lower weight class, is ranked 5th. How can this be?
  6. B

    Test

    Test
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pat McAfee announces $1 million donation to University of Iowa Health Care Stead Family Children's Hospital
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Oregon State has the nation's top passing offense, 3-straight wins & recruiting momentum is building