Recent content by Bruce3D

  1. B

    ***DUKE VS SAN DIEGO STATE NCAA TOURNEY OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD***

    This is correct. It's required during the NCAA tournament. I know he doesn't like doing them, but I enjoy hearing from him at halftime.
  2. B

    Heels beat UVA tonight

    You are correct that we did it in '99. The last time was '02. Interesting side note - we played them in the ACC tournament in '98, '99, '01, '02, and '03. Then not until '11. Haven't since. Played them in '88, '89, '91, and '92. It seems like it goes in cycles or something.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Jadan Baugh on Florida win, Heisman pose: 'I've been sending a message all year'
  2. 02 On3 Football South Carolina HC Shane Beamer on job security after loss to Alabama: 'I don't know about national reports'
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting Georgia, Ohio State, Oklahoma and Texas are in line to host the nation’s No. 1 running back
  4. 04 On3 Football Josh Pate: Shane Beamer's time at South Carolina has 'run its course'
  5. 05 On3 Football Lane Kiffin attributes number of LSU injuries to SEC's nine-game conference slate, issues warning