Recent content by btcaskey

  1. B

    The Pro-Hamas sit-in at Clemson has begun.

    Do these kids realize they are supporting a terrorist group! If you to support peace or support Palestinians then I am fine with that…..if you are going to support a terrorist group then I think you are a ****** person
  2. B

    WCU OLine coach dies

    IMO it is a personal choice,but I will say the science behind the mRNA vaccines is newer but has been around prior to COVID.
  3. B

    BREAKING: VoterGA Releases Explosive New Report: Fulton County Georgia Recount Included 60% Error Reporting Rate — THOUSANDS of Fraudulent Biden Votes

    this is why I don’t understand why the pushback for greater accountability in our elections! Why would anyone be against voter ID as a small example. Everyone should want and demand our election process to be as trustworthy as possible. Everyone should feel confident in election results.
  4. B

    Great News!!!

    Fedex is ready for the cold storage and transport.
  5. B

    Ivan Maisel was laid off by ESPN today....

    I rather enjoy when Mr. Ard comes off the top rope.
  6. B

    TJ Green tweet...

    I agree with everything you said except the part about being pulled over. I was taught and I have taught my 6 kids that when you are pulled over you roll all your windows down and put your hands on top of the wheel and try to make the officer as comfortable as possible. Do as the officer says...
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football The play-calling stat that should worry every Texas fan
  2. 02 On3 Football College Football Playoff 24-team expansion talks continue with meetings in Chicago
  3. 03 Sports Predictions College football Polymarket predictions: Staples’ best trades of Week 5
  4. 04 On3 Football Chris Del Conte addresses 'embarrassing' conduct, celebrations from Texas players vs. Tennessee
  5. 05 On3 Football Brian Kelly: 'Take Luke Fickell off that hot seat' after Wisconsin's comeback win vs. Penn State