Recent content by Bugs092056

  1. Bugs092056

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Its that time of year where once again UK's main sports are absolute mudbutt
  2. Bugs092056

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    They are nowhere near a top ten team.
  3. Bugs092056

    Will we be ranked in the polls next week?

    It doesn't matter. Take care of biz
  4. Bugs092056

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    My name is Will Stein and I came to fock shite up
  5. Bugs092056

    ******Official UK vs TAMU Game Thread FB Edition*****

    Again just checking if Bama is good 👌
  6. Bugs092056

    Texas looks very beatable this season

    My uncle and his family live down there so I love when they get the big wins. I always have had a soft spot for the Longhorns. Good vibes to all the Texas fans
  7. Bugs092056

    Texas looks very beatable this season

    The eyes of Texas are upon you!
  8. Bugs092056

    Texas looks very beatable this season

    Steve Sarkisian should just apply to be a coordinator at this point
  9. Bugs092056

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    They one them? Good stuff. Bama fans don't want their current coach and it's only a matter of time before they make a change.
  10. Bugs092056

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    Why are they good? This is a fun game
  11. Bugs092056

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    Why is alabama good at football this year?
  12. Bugs092056

    All I wanted to see was a competitive, well coached, exciting team

    Alabama is not a good football team
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Shane Beamer's hot seat cooled Saturday as South Carolina buried Florida
  3. 03 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Beckham Black, CJ Rosser headline Saturday’s top performers at USA Basketball minicamp
  5. 05 On3 Football Ryan Coleman-Williams heads to locker room after injury in 1st half of Georgia vs. Alabama, cleared to return