Recent content by Buzzards_Roost

  1. B

    MAC Week 1 Predictions

    WH is a fairly good squad. Saw them last week against Crest.
  2. B

    Football Cleveland County

    That’s exactly what I was saying and he just proved it. Not one score shown on WH as I’ve said from the beginning. I felt like they held their own and they did.
  3. B

    Football Cleveland County

    I don’t have Instagram but you’re more than welcome to disprove it. I’d love to see it.
  4. B

    Football Cleveland County

    Y’all need new eye doctors in Cleveland County.
  5. B

    Football Cleveland County

    Then again, my old eyes could be deceiving me. Who knows.
  6. B

    Football Cleveland County

    The tape won’t lie. I’ll be interested in hearing about it. Maybe Sausage needs some more arithmetic if that was too much to count.
  7. B

    Football Cleveland County

    I’m just a casual, saw Crest was playing nearby and decided to go watch. I thought WH definitely played better than I was expecting. I tend to agree, there’s no telling what the rotations of either team were. I certainly wouldn’t know.
  8. B

    Football Cleveland County

    Did we watch the same game? The only deep ball I saw was intercepted in the end zone by WH.
  9. B

    Football SMC 2026

    I’d be interested in hearing how all those went.
  10. B

    Mountain 8 2026

    I went to the WH game tonight too. Thought they held their own very well.
  11. B

    Football Cleveland County

    I didn’t see them score against WH, can’t speak for Mountain View tho. I don’t know the lineups or rotations of either team but I thought WH held their own pretty well against Crest. JV game looked like a different story.
  12. B

    🏈 Robbinsville 🏈

    Cool. The Town of Reidsville has almost twice as many people as all of Graham County. What Robbinsville has done is impressive no matter how you look at it.
  13. B

    🏈 Robbinsville 🏈

    considering they have nearly 200 less kids than tarboro, it only makes sense.
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football 15 thoughts after Week 5: Keelon Russell becoming a star, murky SEC race & more
  2. 02 On3 Football On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 5
  3. 03 On3 Football True Freshman Standouts from Week 5 of College Football
  4. 04 On3 Football Pete Thamel makes box office analogy for Trojans: 'This USC seems like the same movie'
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Intel: 4-star ATH Brayden Arnold closing in on a commitment -- and one team is trending