Recent content by Caintuk

  1. Caintuk

    Having lunch with the Goose today....

    I’m conducting a seance to speak with Coach Rupp. I’ll ask his opinion on NIL and portal transfers.
  2. Caintuk

    Is Brohm Louisvilles Pope?

    Cal was not our only HOF coach we wanted gone. Last few years for Coach Rupp were not exactly a love fest. I know this is somewhat of an apples to oranges comparison…or better yet, strudel to cannolis, but there are similarities. As for locking down Coach Pitino, I think we did everything...
  3. Caintuk

    LSU up next

    Always Commonwealth to me Blue…. Saw the last game at Stoll and the first at Commonwealth. EGADS…..I’m old Not claiming a win against LSU next Saturday but we do play well against the Tigers. Punchers chance??
  4. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    YES! Really like the way we use our TEs
  5. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Ground and pound….kick a 30yarder then head for the bus.
  6. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Here comes the fake punt….
  7. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Abso effing lutely……I’ll color it poetic justice.
  8. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    I’m wearing my mute control button out with these political commercials :rolleyes:
  9. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    Still lots of time…but this feels like a must score at least 3 to keep our mojo going
  10. Caintuk

    FB - OFFICIAL SOUTH CAROLINA GAME THREAD - FB

    “Fires downfield to a soft spot “…. Show me where we have a hard spot on D …that’s what she said
  11. Caintuk

    Game Day Thread

    FINALLY……using out TEs!!! Been hoping to see that as a go-to option
  12. Caintuk

    Game Day Thread

    I know it’s early….i know it’s Youngstown State…but dang, that was fun first drive!
On3

Latest

  1. 01 Georgia vs. Alabama: Live updates, stats & game chat
  2. 02 On3 Football Mike Elko just made his biggest mistake as Texas A&M's head coach
  3. 03 On3 Football The Matt Rhule decision that sends the wrong message about this Nebraska team
  4. 04 On3 Football Dan Lanning focused on rebuilding Dylan Raiola's confidence after disaster outing in loss to UCLA
  5. 05 On3 Football Brent Venables reacts to Oklahoma's upset win over Texas in Red River Rivalry: 'We ain't that bad'