Recent content by Cal's Kat

  1. C

    Meeting just ended per Matt Jones on Twitter....

    It's a 15 year old screen name, nothing more. Yes, I was excited when he replaced Billy Gillespie. Unfortunately, I don't know how to change it. I'm as upset as everyone else about Cal's lack of coaching acumen and disregard for the fan base. I've put 2 sons through UK and a 3rd...
  2. C

    Meeting just ended per Matt Jones on Twitter....

    Think whatever you want *******. You mean nothing to me.
  3. C

    Meeting just ended per Matt Jones on Twitter....

    No I’m not. If someone can tell me how to post a pic from my phone I’ll post what I received. Obviously it’s a clever fake but I’m not on any social media other than here to verify… it’s too toxic.
  4. C

    Meeting just ended per Matt Jones on Twitter....

    Apparently Dan Wetzel reporting on X it was a contentious meeting and Cal stepping away.
  5. C

    NC State ACC Champs

    Budget Bam (Diarra) owned them on the boards.
  6. C

    Strategery for Playing Tennessee

    I noticed in the Auburn/Tenn game there were a number of high ball screens set by Auburn where the guard passed to a big and went around them for a handoff and Tennessee trailed the guard. If the guard had kept rolling to the basket instead of flaring out he would have been wide open for a pass...
  7. C

    Most baffling stat about the starting 5

    Thanks for posting this! Very good info.
  8. C

    updated "odds" of players returning

    The second contract is important but more important is getting a 3rd contract while you're young enough to play through it without finishing the last couple of years on a down slide at the tail end of the contract. If you're 19 when you enter draft and first contract is 3 years plus 4th year...
  9. C

    VJ Edgecombe playing at 5:30 ET on ESPNU

    That’s old. It has St. John’s with the highest probability and they didn’t make his final 3 list.
  10. C

    Wagner & Edwards on NBA TV tonight

    Ron Holland reminds me a lot of MKG.
  11. C

    Wagner & Edwards on NBA TV tonight

    Carlos Boozer can’t just comment on the game. Highlighting every Duke commit.
  12. C

    We owe Tubby and apology

    You lost me at "Granite Covid was a factor". Sorry bud, I almost spit out my coffee when I read it.
  13. C

    Pastner??!!?

    Askew @PG = 16 losses. I can't help but think if last year's team had Wheeler at PG he would have made Boston, Clark, Jackson, Brooks, etc at least marginally better. Not a title team but would have at least made the tourney.
  14. C

    Could Grady pull a mintz?

    Perry Ellisesque
  15. C

    **** OFFICIAL KENTUCKY VS ALABAMA GAME THREAD ****

    When did Tina Turner enroll at Alabama?
On3

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football After Florida State's blowout loss at Louisville, this finally feels like the end for Mike Norvell
  2. 02 On3 Football Kirby Smart has done just about everything there is to do in college football with one crimson-coated exception
  3. 03 On3 Football UCLA is learning why Bob Chesney has won throughout his career
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting UNC, Arkansas, Louisville and more: 5-star Demarcus Henry breaks down recruitment as decision date nears